You will be responsible for optimising the functionality and identifying ways to strengthen e-commerce performance and keep this site at the top of its class. You will also be the guardian of our database, execute weekly email marketing campaigns and work closely with our events and trades team to promote our masterclasses and venue bookings. Teaming up with our internal and external resources you will coordinate the digital product release and test the website for its resilience prior to launch.
With your exquisite eye for detail and a passion for craft products and storytelling you will continually plan and implement new content, merchandising and optimise customer experiences and keeping our website up-to-date as a perfect reflection.
- The role is full time and will be based in Surry Hills, Sydney
- You will have at least 3 years experience in CMS (Experience with WordPress ideal)
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in Ecommerce (BigCommerce and or StarShipit ideal)
- Strong email and marketing skills (Campaign Monitor experience advantageous)
- A sound knowledge of current privacy and compliance legislation.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply through the link