The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Design high-fidelity wireframes/prototypes that align with project strategy & research findings
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, user testing outcomes and high-fidelity prototypes/wireframes to stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain design ideas
- Ability to establish and understand client needs, requirements and usage
- Portfolio which can demonstrate original designs and user journeys / workflow
- Proficient with collaboration tools i.e. Figma or Sketch.
- Mature design skills and understanding.
- Work productively and autonomously.
- Impressive design folio that demonstrates in depth how you designed B2B or B2C websites.
** This role will require a candidate to be currently living in Australia and have full-working rights. **
Any questions regarding the above opportunity please contact Charlotte at [email protected]