We are seeking an exceptional and experienced UX/UI designer who is passionate about understanding user needs and delighting them with well-integrated and engaging solutions.
Work for an innovative, well-funded start-up that have created a pioneering, cutting edge product.
They have a flexible, supportive and transparent work environment with a talented and passionate team of multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary specialists.
Working closely with the software engineers and wider product team, you’ll be responsible for gathering requirements, conducting user research and helping lead user testing to gain an understanding of the products existing features and look for ways to improve intuitiveness, optimisation and the overall experience.
Considering all aspects of the user experience you’ll design UI elements like buttons and dropdown lists, or navigation components like search fields and tags as well creating and maintaining brand guidelines and style standards.
Competently illustrate your design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and present and gather feedback on drafts of those designs to stakeholders.
- Approximately 2 - 3 years in a relevant role and a UX/UI design portfolio.
- An understanding of how to integrate user needs and business objectives into
- the design process.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, innovative Kiwi company working with bleeding edge technology.
Apply now and call Duncan for a confidential conversation on +64 27 278 2970