over 2 years ago
An exciting full-time opportunity for a mid-level UI Designer to join a well-funded fintech start-up that’s revolutionising the way.
You will be joining a company who are not only revolutionising a huge section of the fintech world, but in doing so are empowering communities and ensuring positive impact for people and the planet!
They have recently secured a huge round of funding and are looking at developing their already solid offering.
• 2-5 years of experience in UI design with strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation in websites/ applications and mobile apps
• You will create UI elements ready to hand over to developers and assist with integration Essential Skills
• Experience in Adobe suite and a wiz with Sketch
• Receive and review briefs
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal teams
• You will work closely with the Product Manager to create and improve user stories and translate them into user-centric process flows
• You will assist in research and insight generation around key user pain points
• Managing multiple deadlines in a fast-moving environment Desirable Skills
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS is desirable
• UX experience: wireframes, functional specifications, sitemaps, user journeys & flows
• Ability to produce occasional documents using tools such as Indesign
• Interests in Emerging technologies
• Creative trends
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams Perks
• Great Surry Hills location (a few minutes walk from Central Station)
• Smart, engaged co-workers
• Opportunity to participate in share option scheme
• Join a team that’s shaping the world through the power of community
Please apply with an updated CV and portfolio demonstrating a variety of user-centric design solutions, mock-ups and/or prototypes