This role is a 70/30 split leaning towards UI. You’ll be involved in:
- Creating personas and user journeys
- Creating low and hi-fi mockups and prototypes
- Delivering simple, user-friendly functional design
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team working alongside product, engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Evaluate, design, and refine product and UX processes
The Design team comprises of 3 people and will involve small mentoring to the UI Designer – more from a UX understanding. You’ll have experience working in a scale-up environment, thrive with challenges, and always want to improve the final output and see the final product delivered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have approx 3-5 years of UI experience and have worked in a SaaS B2B environment
- Be keen to add value and contribute to the wider business, i.e assist engineers with new features
- Have experience contributing to a product vision, roadmap and be comfortable providing ideas and presenting these back to customers
- Put together clear and concise solution based user workflows
- Have experience with Figma or Sketch
- Understand the importance of creating user personas and creating mock-ups to deliver road maps in improving the end product
You will have the opportunity to join a successful, collaborative, and high performing team and be part of a business who stand by their commitment to constantly learn and improve.