Fantastic opportunity for a switched on and proactive Traffic/ Project Manager to join a growing and talented global design services company.
You will be working on site with the luxury global brand in a positive and engaging environment.
About the Role
As an integral part of our busy team, you’ll be highly organised, be able to work under pressure, be adaptable to change as the work demands and have the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels.
You will report to the Account Director and be responsible for:
- Reviewing briefs and timelines from clients and internal projects.
- Following and implementing the most efficient processes within the client.
- Balances workloads for all design/production team members and adjust accordingly.
- Trafficking and delivering on all campaigns for our client.
- Work alongside multiple internal marketing groups in digital, creative, direct mail, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ as a Traffic Manager in an in-house marketing or agency environment.
- High-level understanding of design, copy, and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects at once at multiple scales.
- Visual Communications/Design background a plus.
Why work for us:
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Access to ongoing professional development and career progression.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
- Work with an exciting global luxury brand.
Are you interested?
If you are a motivated and qualified Traffic Manager, please apply.