Growing Product Company
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
A pretty spectacular technology start-up who specialises in delivering configurable web solutions that scale, is in need of a Software Engineer with operations experience to join them.
They provide their clients with enterprise-grade solutions...rapid delivery, real-time, web applications.
If you have 2-3 years worth of Software Engineering experience who understands modern trends towards more SRE (like Google, Amazon etc) and has experience in monitoring, deployment (kubernetes), CI/CD. A strong mathematical background is desirable to assist the team in the next phase of the Genny Framework development. Deep learning technologies along with statistical processing modules will be developed. Other roadmap technologies will include UI work using Google Home/Alexa.
We expect someone who codes 95% and uses operations to ensure their effort makes it to the customer. You will be expected to perform the following roles:
- Backend Java 1.8 Development.
- System Load testing and measurement
- Install and Maintain System Monitoring Operations
- Install, Maintain, and Test Backup Systems
- Install and Maintain docker deployments through the construction/usage of automated deployment tools.
- Maintain CI/CD systems.
- Maintain Mail Systems
- Maintain local Servers & Firewalls
- Maintain DNS
- Maintain AWS
- Maintain SSL certificates
- Maintain Local Routing/Wireless Systems
- Learn the current GADA Technology Genny Stack. github.com/genny-project
- Be involved in the GADA Agile Project Management processes
This role comes with plenty of learning opportunities, career progression and an amazing management team who have created a wicked culture!
You will be required to have;
- Java 1.8
- Docker, Docker-Compose
- Kubernetes (at least some exposure too)
- Bash Scripting
Other technologies/tools you'll have the opportunity to learn
- XCode Mobile Development & Deployment
- Android Mobile Development & Deployment
1) Hour chat with the CTO to get to know each other
2) Technical challenge to be done from home
3) Technical interview with CTO / Meeting with the CEO