Our client is a high-profile creative agency with over 20 years in the industry and are in the market for a Social Media Manager/ Content Writer to start ASAP in Melbourne!
This role is more than creating content, you will be developing strong long-term relationships with clients, customers and internal team members that will lead to the successful execution of campaigns.
The Social Media Manager/ Content Writer will be the bridge between internal teams and clients, managing and implementing workflow processes from top to tail. Working in collaboration with the internal teams, you will be offer to the client:
- Creation, planning and reporting of content for social media, including boosting posts and re-marketing.
- Video content development (with help from external company) and editing for YouTube, EDMs and social campaigns.
- EDM design, writing and build to be sent through Mailchimp.
- Blog writing and upload to client website(s).
- Pitch articles to major publications.
- Collaborate with Google and Social teams to write appropriate articles for Outbrain.
- Preparation of presentations to clients for their social media/ digital content campaigns.
- Clear communication on progress of all projects and accounts to the Managing Director.
- Manage and direct internal social media campaigns.
- Writing monthly case studies for internal use.
- Proactively approach team members for content, case studies and social media.
- Creating and writing detailed briefs, ensuring correct information is provided.
- Ensuring that creative, digital, media and account management teams are aligned with all briefs.
- Conducting research that will assist in presentations and pitches.
- Prioritising and managing multiple tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the property industry.
Due to high capacity of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted. You must also have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.