Boutique creative content agency is looking for a Social Media Manager to deliver paid campaigns across multiple national accounts and platforms.
Sitting within a newly created division at the agency, you will work collaboratively with creative, strategy and production to plan and implement integrated social media for their clients in sports nutrition, pharma, health and beauty, amongst other categories.
The ideal candidate will come with a couple of years of hands-on paid social experience and would suit an Executive level looking to step-up and take ownership. You will be independent, analytical, and ambitious to help shape the social media division and future team for the agency.
Initially the role will be heavy implementation, optimisation and reporting across all social channels, but as the team grows the role will start focusing on more strategy, client-facing, product innovation and integration.
- Implementation, optimisation and reporting for 4-5 key paid social media client accounts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, some Youtube and LinkedIn
- Media budgeting and planning of resources
- Executing brand and performance campaigns to the highest standard to ensure client campaign objectives are hit
- Propose and test new targeting methods, optimisation features and measurement tools to deliver innovative social offerings
- Present detailed reporting and analytical insights and actionable feedback for clients
- Oversee competitive reviews and compiling brand audits
- Develop a deep understanding of client industries and goals, and keep them continually updated on campaign performance
- 2+ years experience working on paid social campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and Analytics
- Previous experience generating SEO driven content, content calendar planning, and community management will be a plus
- Data-driven, and highly analytical when it comes to reporting and insights and use of any of the following tools: Hootsuite, Radian6, Sprinklr, Sprout etc.
- High level of communications and presenting
- Pro-active, autonomous, and passionate about digital and social
*only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered, PR/Citizen