This agency really invests in their team, offering firm career progression plans a friendly, positive and supportive environment, put your hand up on your career plans and they will help facilitate this
Social Media Managers are unicorns here, they write copy, produce content, input into ideation and strategy; day-day is and growth opportunities are far and wide.
This role is across end-to-end social media, from developing strategy, producing content, channel management and amplification right through to client liaison and reporting.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- At least 3 years experience working in social media (preferably coming from an agency background)
- You have been client-facing and can have consultative conversations with clients
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn and have paid Advertising experience (using Facebook Ads Manager)
- Social strategy and content creation
- Community Management experience
- Social Media scheduling and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
Candidates with immediate availability or experience in property will be highly favoured