$70k - $80k + DOE
14 days ago
Global award-winning digital agency in CBD area is looking for skilled media marketing specialist who comes from the entertainment industry and will take on one of their big clients in the industry.
Sitting within the marketing division at the agency, you will work primarily with a key client, managing the end to end management of social campaigns from reporting to strategy and working closely with the rest of the team (media planning & buying and insights & Analytics) to meet client goals.
The ideal candidate will come with a couple of years of hands-on paid social experience in the entertainment industry and would suit an Executive level looking to step-up and take ownership. You will be independent, analytical, and ambitious to take on a major client to deliver on campaigns.
- End to end ownership of social media client account across all social channels
- Executing brand and performance campaigns to the highest standard to ensure client campaign objectives are hit
- Propose and test new targeting methods, optimisation features and measurement tools to deliver innovative social offerings
- Present detailed reporting and analytical insights and actionable feedback for clients
- Oversee competitive reviews and compiling brand audits
- Develop a deep understanding of client's goals, and keep them continually updated on campaign performance
- 2-3+ years experience working on paid social campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn within the entertainment industry
- Excellent understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and Analytics
- Previous experience generating SEO driven content, content calendar planning, and community management will be a plus
- Data-driven, and highly analytical when it comes to reporting and insights and use of any of the following tools: Hootsuite, Radian6, Sprinklr, Sprout etc.
- High level of communications and presenting
- Pro-active, autonomous, and passionate about digital and social
*only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered, PR/Citizen