$130,000 - $150,000
almost 2 years ago
This role will be primarily responsible for offering your technical expertise to both clients and internal sales/accounts and product teams in order to deliver results.
You are uber curious and love being hands-on with digital tools and platforms, and at the forefront of tech. You will evangelise the company's product and solutions in market, as well as troubleshoot, implement, define, develop, test, and ensure all products and platforms are ready for broad adoption.
• Be the go-to technical expert for internal and external stakeholders to architect and deliver customised implementation and integration plans.
• Contribute to the sales process, offering support from pre-sales strategy, to demos, to defining technical requirements and specifications for custom solutions to closing and on-boarding.
• Execute technical integrations with the necessary and ongoing customer support upon implementation.
• Provide internal trainings to technically up-skill team members.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a Technical Ad Ops/Serving role at a Publisher preferably, or adTech engineering background.
• Experience managing major integration projects from scoping and proposal to setup and evaluation of custom solutions.
• Have an eye for detail with a good consultative and structured approach.
• Great communication skills and able to simplify tech for non-technical audiences.
• Solutions-oriented, pro-active, creative thinker, independent, and team player.
If you have strong experience in Ad Tech engineering and are looking for your next challenge to lead at a regional level, please send your CV through!
*Only candidates with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered.