The ideal candidate has an extremely positive attitude along with a passion for marketing solutions and campaigns. We are looking for someone either based in Melbourne or willing to relocate to Melbourne.
We are looking for some with:
- Must have experience in Adobe Campaign
- Experience across various marketing technology applications, specifically in cross channel campaigns (e.g. email, SMS etc.)
- Ability to manage and execute end-to-end campaign process, from developing a brief with a client, through to building campaigns, testing and final send off
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of campaigns implemented including accuracy of information, data process, copy and content
- Strong communicator and time manager
- A degree in Marketing or Multimedia
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in campaign production environment
- Skilled in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Responsys, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop experience is preferred
- Plan and design solutions for personalised and dynamic cross channel campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and implement changes to existing campaigns and journeys
- Develop and maintain solution and specification documentation
- Make recommendations and improve campaign processes, briefing, technical requirements and execution
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and opportunities to turn into briefs to build campaigns and journeys
- Mentor and train teammates
- Maintain and update skills on key platforms’ releases and enhancements
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to [email protected]
Please note that only suitable applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered.