Do you want to work for a company who are making a real difference in peoples lives?
I am working with a positive social impact business that are building platforms to improve healthcare, in a sector that is becoming increasingly more prevalent in modern society & their work REALLY MATTERS!
- Provide leadership when it comes to all things frontend, including the architecture, tooling and processes.
- You will work closely with the UX team to translate their wireframes / prototypes into user-centric & high quality applications.
- Mentor more junior engineers & be the go-to for any frontend queries.
- Collaborate with other functions in the business, such as Product Managers, UX/UI Designers & Operations, to ensure Frontend development is aligned to the business & user goals.
- You will be an 'ideas' person, someone who likes to be innovative and cares about the code they are writing.
- 4-8 years of experience in Frontend Development working on complex web apps.
- Ideally you would have experience with React.JS, although candidates with Vue or Angular will be considered
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of programming
- Experience with state management, (ie. using Redux)
- Experience with build tools: such as (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM)
- Experience building Rest.API's
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- experience working closely with UX/UI Designers, Product Managers & other engineers
- Exposure to DevOps in relation to frontend
They do have a very flexible & inclusive work culture, so part-time & flexible working will be considered.
Please apply with an updated CV ASAP.