In this role you’d be a key point of contact and a leader in best practices and quality control, setting and maintaining high standards across all touch points; including prototyping, process design, testing, and documentation.
You’d have the opportunity to work with exciting technologies while challenging yourself with varied work days. You could be debugging new or existing web sites one day and recreating working HTML prototypes of front-end design mock ups another, working autonomously or with other talented staff towards delivering quality projects with clean consistent code.
Here you can merge your knowledge of functional design with your understanding of a client’s business needs to provide and deliver best solutions.
To be suitable for this role, you must have experience with:
- 5+ years hands on commercial development
- Mentorship and team management as Senior or Lead Developer
- Confidence in and proven success with your client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Previously managed project requirements in a collaborative environment with time and task management tools (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Strong understanding of accessible design and up-to-date web and security standards
- Effortless understanding of frontend web technologies and languages
- Working with various front-end templating languages, build tools, and version control systems
- Solid understanding of web service integrations and cross-browser/device compatibility
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to know more about, email an up-to-date CV, cover letter, and any relevant links to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org