- Grow alongside a startup who are going global
- Evaluate and integrate modern technologies
- Take full ownership of your work and get an opportunity to share your knowledge
Join an impressive group of experienced DevOps Engineers and Developers and evolve their current product whilst they continue to grow as industry leaders. Take control of all things automation and drive CI/CD processes!
Are you innovative? Do you like to see your ideas come to fruition?! Here, you’ll be able to make your own decisions, share ideas, and bounce concepts around with teammates as you work cohesively through product delivery and more! Enjoy the opportunity to take ownership of your work as you’re encouraged to flourish within the company without being help back or scrutinised! Share your professional experiences with your teammates and learn from each other daily as you pass on various knowledge. Be inspired to push boundaries and be able to take full advantage of startup land!
Technical requirements and skills:
- AWS (ECS Fargate, VPC, EBS,S3, Route53, IAM, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, Cloudwatch, ALB, NLB, ELB, ServiceDiscovery, Security Groups, NACLs, VPN)
- Terraform & Ansible
- Docker & Kafka
- Analytical mindset, focused, driven and curious about all things tech!
- Working from home flexibility offered
- Professional development is encouraged! Work with management that is happy to organise upskilling and training for the team that will help both yourself and the business.
- Weekly hang out sessions! Drinks provided. Games often played. :D
Ticking the boxes? Send your CV to [email protected]