You will be a critical member of the team responsible for the following:
- Entire development pipeline – managing code repositories to supporting the running application
- Update, develop and maintain internal tools and external software and tool dependencies
- Create and maintain automated deployment pipelines
- Manage internal and cloud databases
- Manage all hosted environments including staging & production – check for performance and compliance
- Resolve issues with systems & software and put measure in place to ensure there is no recurrence
- Plan and build infrastructure to support scaling of the business
- Collaborate with Engineering teams on application development and projects
- Ensure systems run effectively and are available to customers
- Develop digital infrastructure and work on automated code
To be successful in this role, you will be highly experienced in using cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Google Could Platform. You will have scripting experience with Go, Python, Bash and have Docker and an orchestration tool such as Kubernetes. You will have working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation and know configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt or Puppet. You will also know Linux as well as monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana or ELK. You will have a security minded approach and be across best practices. It is also important you have a basic knowledge of database management along with experience using CI/CD tools and creating build and deployment pipelines. You will also have worked in a startup environment for a product that is scaling.
You will want to be part of a collaborative, high performance, world class team and a profitable company with a big future ahead! The company embraces working from home and offers amazing perks and benefits. You can be based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand for this position.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. For all other questions, please contact me on [email protected]