Our client is looking for an innovative, experienced developer who enjoys working in a team environment to work on a large corporate project.
This is a full-time permanent position (we can consider a 3-6 month contract) starting middle to late January 2021.
- Be tech-savvy with strong communication abilities to convey ideas to business-level clients and stakeholders.
- Have the following technical skills: node.js, SQL/NoSQL, REST API, Express.js, OAuth2 authentication, writing testable code, Git. Beneficial to have: Aure/AWS, React Js, microservices, serverless framework, setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of data security
- Flexible working conditions can work from home
- Have the support of the Technical Director
- Great collaborative environment.
*** Only those who are currently in NZ with valid working rights need to apply