They have survived 2020 and are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team, on a fixed-term contract (6-months), or a permanent capacity.
As a Senior Digital Business Analyst, you will be directly responsible for completing the BA related tasks for the majority of significant projects handled by the agency.
You will be a bridge between the agencies clients and key stakeholders across delivery, development and data in an agile environment. You will be deep-diving into client's businesses to understand their pain points and develop strategies. These strategies will see you use that information to work with the wider team to architect and document (to a high level of detail) best in breed technology-based solutions.
To be considered, you will need:
- Demonstratable experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Specification Documents (FSD) for corporate clients to an extremely high standard
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Digital Business Analyst
- Experience developing Test Plans and Test Scenarios
- Excellent English both verbally and written
- A strong understanding of digital
- Digital marketing and customisation would be beneficial
You will have the opportunity to work with some amazing people, who are passionate about delivering the best outcomes for their clients. They invest in you with L&D, flexible work arrangements including remote-based along the east coast.