From Vendor all the way to Re-seller, they have gained a dominate position in the Australian and New Zealand Market. Having grown the business from 2 - 25+ in the last 9 years they've shown steady and strategic growth.
They have an emphasis and track record of developing internal talent and cross skilling where possible, being a niche industry their people are key to them and have fantastic staff retention.
This agency is looking for a Marketing Manager that will be able to best advise clients on Multi-Channel marketing strategies/campaigns and then follow through with execution.
Unlike many other agencies where Client Service and Execution are separated the size and budget of these campaigns ensures that you will not only be responsible for ideating with clients but then executing and reporting back on performance.
You will be able to offer unique insights and advice on how to best market products in a B2B environment. Not only Digital, but also Direct marketing is all apart of your arsenal to get your clients the best possible Return on Investment.
- Advise clients on Marketing Campaign strategy
- Liaise/mentor Junior members of the Marketing team
- Manage workflow from contractors/freelancers
- Weekly/monthly reporting on campaign performance
- Commercial insight with a view to develop new business
- Execution of Marketing campaigns
- Strategic mindset towards clients unique marketing hurdles
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Events/Experiential marketing
- Experience with Marketing Data Analytics reporting
- Experience with SEO/SEM (this can be in-depth or top line)
- Strong organisational skills
- History of B2B Marketing
- Background with IT/Tech/Software is a bonus
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing role
- 2+ experience with an agency
If you're interested in hearing why i think this is one of the best companies i get to recruit for give me a call and i can tell you more about the amazing business they're running.
Click on Apply, or send me an email