Your day to to day:
- You are accountable for the experience, service quality and results of your portfolio of clients.
- You pro-actively manage client relationships to ensure we achieve agreed project deliverables and leverage opportunities to strengthen our relationship and improve profit performance
- You ensure all new clients have gone through the credit application process and that all compliance documents (SLAs & TOB) have been completed and signed before and work commences.
- You scope, design and deliver projects and milestones using shared project management methodology
- You analyse, interpret and add value to client needs through creating, writing and presenting accurate briefs whilst demonstrating strong brand, channel and marketing understanding.
- You’re working with internal and external resources on strategy and creative development to ensure our work meets the needs of the brief and the client.
- You have clarity around what success looks like in your role, how this fits into the Client service team and the Agency. You’re engaged and owning your role.
- You are seen as a strong, proactive, inspiring and decisive leader within Client Service team and someone who is driving and impacting results.
- You’re approachable at all times and lead by example in a way you’d expect your team and the broader agency to behave.
- You’ve built strong relationships with both internal staff, external clients and suppliers.
- You understand the clients budgets, their implications for clients and you are able to communicate and negotiate effectively with clients to ensure relationships remain strong and successful.
- Builds rapport quickly, passionate and energetic, strong negotiation skills and sound commercial acumen.
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail and a focus on data and results.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- A relevant university degree.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on strategic client relationships.
- Strong understanding of the creative development process
- Experience in the advertising for the Residential or Commercial property market preferred but not mandatory
To apply, please send your CV or you can email me directly [email protected]
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Please note that due to the high number of applications received only suitable candidates will be contacted.