6 months ago
You will be supporting with the delivery of exciting integrated projects, be involved in brief development, and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, quoting, budgeting, and meeting agendas. Part of your role will be to reporting into senior members of staff including the Group Account Director and Client Services Director
with client partners and creatives as well as maintaining internal systems whilst reporting into the Group Account Director and Client Services Director.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have demonstrated project management experience
• Production experience critical
• Be a strategic thinker
• Strong relationship builder
• Be able to handle challenges and able to problem-solve effectively
• Able to display a great deal of confidence
• Be an excellent communicator with solid writing skills
• Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
This role would suit a strong Account Manager looking to step up or an already established Senior Account Manager.
Those with production agency experience and full working rights for Australia should only apply. My client is not open to sponsorship.
If the above sounds like you, apply now with your CV now.