My client is multi-disciplined agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for their clients. They a bunch of passionate operators that push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies.
If you are a talented Performance Marketing Guru with in depth SEM experience.. I want to hear from you!
As a SEM specialist you will be responsible for developing, optimizing, maintaining, and communicating a digital strategy for agency's clients and buying media across paid search platforms.
More about your duties..
- Developing, optimizing, and maintaining paid search campaigns for clients.
- Understanding client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies.
- Daily campaign & budget management including optimisations.
- Analysing & reporting data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis.
- Maintaining and optimizing client campaigns to improve overall.
- Performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the team Director.
- Implement SEM best practices.
- Brainstorming/researching optimisation ideas for specific campaigns.
- Manage/training team members on the search team and responsible for overseeing their career development.
Must to haves...
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of SEM/PPC experience, preferably in an agency environment, including experience in social media, web analytics.
- Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with varied sized budgets.
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copy writing, landing page optimization and bid management.
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies.
What's on offer...
- Flexible working hours. Avoid peak hour traffic and get your work life balance back.
- 12-month gym membership (our team often does body pump classes together after work if you’re looking to tone your booty while making work friends).
- Secure parking.
- Excellent culture where you are valued, not just another number stuck in a cubical (in fact we don’t have cubical – it’s an open floor plan!) – your opinion matters to us.
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking personal and professional development!
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong).