Global music company providing tracks to the advertising and media production industry is looking for an ambitious Sales Executive/Manager who will develop new business via outbound and inbound leads, eCommerce, and subscription licenses.
With offices across the globe and a fast-growing branded content division, this role presents a great opportunity for a sales executive to step up, and soon be managing your own mid-tier accounts.
The ideal candidate comes from a creative,content or agency background; has excellent organisational and relationship building skills, and is hungry to learn and grow. Above all a true passion for music and understanding of the creative and advertising industries will be highly valued.
• New Business Development - end to end sales, from prospecting to pitching and closing via phone, email and in-person across multiple sectors and companies (enterprise, agency, publishers) in ANZ
• Supporting the larger Branded Content team; renewing subscriptions, growing eCommerce, invoicing, inside sales and account management.
• Provide exceptional client service.
• Lead generation and market mapping for new prospects in SE Asia.
• Working closely with the creative and production teams to learn and advise on music licensing and syncing.
• Entertaining clients through networking events, social events, awards evenings etc.
• 2+ years experience in new business sales, music, or creative client services with great client engagement & networking skills.
• Entrepreneurial flair to engage with all levels at client companies.
• Great account management skills coupled with good organisational skills.
• Natural networker and negotiator.
• Good understanding of the advertising and music market with a background in from creative, production, media agencies, or publisher sales.
• Positive, proactive, target-driven, solution focused attitude, hungry to learn and succeed.
If you are a motivated and charismatic music-loving individual who wants to be part of the next stage of growth of a global company, please send your CV through to Lauren at [email protected]
Ref No. SY8363