The primary function of this role is to grow the company's tech offering. You’ll be identifying and hunting out new business and partnerships with a focus on RFPs, collaborating with senior team to set company strategy and implementing sales plans.
This is the kind of opportunity you scope and make your own, you’re looking for someone to lead the way. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well-organised and able to demonstrate the ability to sell in the tech space.
You will define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Your new leads will be purpose-driven therefore a strong understanding and working knowledge of the company's solutions is a must
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proportion process and current partnerships
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organisation.
- Work the team collaboratively to fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Reporting and analytics
- Pitching large projects is your second nature.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, a start-up or a digital/tech agency
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problem
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
If it sounds like you, please hit 'Apply'
To be considered for the role, you must be based in New Zealand and have valid working rights.