- Do you love working with clients, creatives, and external experts to develop exciting new campaigns?
- Do you love campaign operation processes, and collaborating with internal and external teams?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
This is a client-facing role where you'll work closely with key stakeholders and be responsible for understanding client briefs and technical requirements. You will be working on providing the best shopper experiences in New Zealand!
Daily, you’ll be developing integrated campaigns for a worldwide consumer electronic brand across multiple consumer touchpoints working closely with internal and external experts.You will also bring your knowledge of media placements to this role.
· Produce best-in-class projects on time, on budget and to brief
· Organise and plan workloads of the studio team ensuring quality assurance and on-time delivery of media assets.
· Use your media placement experience on daily basis with the ability to advice best practice where necessary
You’ll come to the role from a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Account Executive/Project Management within retail marketing or advertising agency experience working offline and online in marketing/shopper content production. Ideally, you have a keen interest in tech, have great knowledge of mobile phones and tablets.
If you can:
- Efficiently organise resources according to the project
- Develop campaign operation plans and execute them
- Deliver outputs and ensure they go live on time
- Work closely with client service and creative to provide top quality outputs
- Manage relationships with key partners
This is a full-time role based on the North Shore, Auckland.
Please note those with agency experience and media placement experience are essential for this role.
Then we want to hear from you about this exciting opportunity. Click apply 'Now'