Do you have project management experience within the New Zealand retail environment space
We’re looking for an experienced retail Project Manager for a 3-month contract to work on an exciting new project.
This client-facing role will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external teams in the development, planning and implementation of retail Environment projects across retail display, retail fixtures, retail fit-outs and store developments. Your goal will be to deliver high-quality projects on time, within budget. You'll effectively oversee the roll-out and development of cutting edge retail concepts and be instrumental in helping deliver superior in-store customer experiences
Day-to-day your role will cover:
- Onsite leadership - overseeing retail development, layout and fit-out activities
- Provide production solutions across retail fixtures, retail display, retail fit-outs and store development projects
- Manage briefs from an internal account management team or directly from clients ·
- Client relationship management including presenting concept and costs.
- Build strong relationships with key partners working closely with the client service and design team (onshore and offshore) to provide best in class outputs on time and budget.
- Manage projects in design, technical, procurement, production, logistics, installation and maintenance/operation ·
- Organise resources according to the scope of work.
- Report writing including cost reporting, forecasting and budgeting negotiations of scope and cost, Invoicing/payment with finance team’s
If you’re a team player and an organised people person who can effectively collaborate between internal and external teams and have 7 + years’ experience in retail and experiential marketing ger in touch.
Click apply and send your CV and supporting cover letter to