Implement, facilitate and manage events for this an iconic brand, as part of an innovative, positive team.
Are you ready to work on one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
Are you an energetic and positive personality?
We’re looking for a Project Manager with experience in the event marketing space on a two-month contract working with this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency in their new North Shore office.
You’ll be part of a new team dedicated to a top client, and working with best-in-class colleagues. You will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer journey for our client's event team and facilitate effective collaboration between internal and external experts. Providing perspective and leadership and be instrumental in implementing projects of the highest quality.
Day-to-day you’ll you role with involve:
- Managing multiple event projects concurrently
- Client relationship management
- Supplier and contractor management. Build strong relationships with key partners
- Work closely with Client Service and Creative to provide best in class outputs on time and budget.
- Assist the Client Service team and guide Creative from an operational standpoint.
- Organise resources according to the scope of work.
- Project operation and manage it effectively
- Work with partnering teams to deliver successful events to the client
- Manage relationships with key partners.
- Financial reporting including forecasting, P&L and budgeting
- Promote a Health & Safety culture and drive assurance across all events.
With 5 + year’s experience in event marketing and experiential marketing, you have a good understanding of the Advertising and Marketing Industry. You're an exceptional communicator - written and verbal and self-motivated and able to manage multiple jobs at one time whilst being an excellent problem solver.
If this sounds like you click apply and send your CV to Jane.