I'm looking for someone who's looking to get in and take full ownership of project managing between teams and handling all client communication from the start to finish on marketing campaigns. This type of experience is a great step towards acquainting yourself with the growing digital market, work with big brands and a team who’ll set you up for a solid career.
To keep it short and to the point:
- Work-life balance .. actually pushed!
- $3k training allowance for personal and development each year
- 12 month gym membership!!
- Secure parking available
- Join a team who hang out in and outside of work!
Day to day:
- Manage the production process and approvals on campaigns from concepts, eDM’s, Facebook, Website assets, Digital banners, Video production, print and radio commercials
- Create, track and meet both timelines and budgets
- Client face and liaise with various teams and external providers
- Report on campaign performance and deliver to clients
- Have involvement updating and uploading website content
- 2+ years experience in marketing and advertising as a project manager, open to other titles if you’re from an agency background in media space (eg. Sales support role from media agency)
- Solid understanding of digital campaigns
- Ridiculously outstanding organisational and communication skills (verbal, written, grammar.. the whole kit and caboodle)
- High attention to detail, even when under pressure..
- Awesome negotiation skills as you may deal with various stakeholders
- Be able to work autonomously and as a TEAM PLAYER!
- Marketing background
- Agency experience
- Experienced in: Mac, Excel and/or Mail Chimp
If you tick these boxes please hit apply! If not, please send your CV to Sara at email@example.com for more info.