Our client is seeking a full-time Presentation Designer for their busy design studio, to work client-side in the Auckland CBD. A global professional services firm, this is one of the world’s most recognisable brands and a unique opportunity for the right person.
You’ll be a brand guardian, responsible for delivering projects across Powerpoint and Google slides including eye-catching animations and clever data visualisation. You’ll look for opportunities to innovate and push both creative and technical boundaries within the client guidelines.
Our client often works to very tight deadlines, so you’ll be comfortable guiding them to find solutions that work both in terms of project objectives and timings. You should be able to autonomously own jobs from start to finish, and balance multiple projects at once.
We’re looking for a team player, someone who can establish, develop, and maintain long term relationships with clients. These relationships will help you to educate your clients on best practice and capabilities. You’ll also work with the design lead to train and develop new starters in the studio.
As Presentation Designer, you’ll participate in regular NZ team WIPs and ANZ WIPs, and contribute new ideas to improve existing processes.
To be suitable for this role, you must have:
- At least 3 years in a presentation specialist role, ideally in a corporate environment
- A strong portfolio showing off excellent presentation work
- Expert knowledge of Powerpoint and Google slides
- Medium to advanced Adobe CS skills
- Ability to collaborate, multi-task, and work under the pressure of deadlines
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude, able to take feedback well
Please note that you must also have full working rights in New Zealand, as our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
If this sounds like you, contact Jane at become today with your CV and folio.