over 1 year ago
This is no standard PR agency, they are strategic where data goes behind the content. Account Managers don't just pitch to Media; they are communicators, event experts, social media mangers and exceptional writers that contribute to client startegies. They all round PR whizzes
Your creativity will not be trumped. Collaboration is encouraged as well as trying new methods of content and consumer engagement. They are sticklers for crazy ideas.
Micro-management is not their style and you will not be chained to your desk. It's all hands-on deck with Account Managers being autonomous and expected to have a voice on project ideation and nurturing client relationships.
You are not afraid to pick up the phone and start pitching, whether to your existing contacts or prospectus new clients. There is new business incentive in place to reward your contribution to growing the agency
If you're ambitious with a clear vision of your career growth, put your hand-up and tell them so they can provide internal training and facilitate your development
In order to be considered you MUST meet ALL of the below requirements
- You have been Account Manager at a PR agency or client side communications equivalent. Whether it's previously or currently
- You can write well, pitch ideas to media and have an established network of contacts
- you thrive in a fast-paced environment have an existing folio of industry contacts.
- Property and Corporate experience is ideal, as well as Consumer
- Someone with social campaign experience too; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
If you are an communication specialist with an exiting media relations and love the idea of joining a fast growing, tight-knit and highly collaborative agency, send your CV to [email protected] or call 8387 9600