This person will be supporting all activities from the client including drafting up press releases, working on client announcements and communications, events, socials (managing social accounts), pitch presentations and research.
Working across an impressive portfolio of clients across tech, government, startups, and cyber security.
What we are looking for:
- Someone Sydney based
- Someone who works well in a collaborative team environment
- 1-2 years PR experience agency or client side
- Be able to handle challenges and able to problem-solve effectively
- Able to write press releases and take briefs
- Contribute to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Excellent time management
- Fantastic attention to detail
** Those with PR experience and working rights for Australia should only apply