Office Administrator / Receptionist
Our client is on the lookout for an outstanding Office Administrator/Receptionist to take care of their clients along with the account management team and responsible for office maintenance. You will have previous experience working in the front line, providing customer service and general office administration. You are used to delivering timely and accurate information and interacting with a wider team.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Office Vendor invoice management (IT/Building/Cleaning etc)
- People support for staff’s office life
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and business trips.
- Look after office events
- Maintain office stationery
- Office Asset registration and management
- Looking after the company's social media posts
- Support Managing Director
- Be the face of the company - welcome/greet and assist visitors to the office (Managing sign in/sign out process
- Arrange requirements (including catering) and manage preparations for meetings
- Responsible for overall office maintenance including the purchase of office equipment, stationery, pantry items etc.
- In charge of attending to our main office line and office email, mainly to liaise with all external parties including clients, suppliers and vendors.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role,
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, time management and attention to details skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills (Korean speaking would be an advantage).
This is a full-time role working in the office, based on the North Shore.
If the above sounds like you, hit 'Apply' NOW!
*Only candidates with the relevant Receptionist / Office Administrator experience should apply.
*You have to be based in NZ to apply for this role