Joining a fun and exciting young company who work on innovative and creative solutions for both start up and big institutions and are looking to grow their design team. They are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to work well in a fast paced busy environment, while working on customer facing campaigns as well as supporting business development projects.
You will be designing and developing mobile first and responsive digital design solutions that will provide visually compelling digital designs and be user friendly. The Mid-Weight Digital Designer will be part of a collaborative and supportive team of Designers and off shore Developers.
You will be working on ideas through to execution and roll out with the majority of the work being digitally focused. You will also work on some web refreshes, print work and a little bit of pitch work while guiding a junior designer who will work with you.
- Solving, designing and executing web solutions and taking concepts into visual representations, across mock-ups and detailed designs.
- Confident in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems and web standards.
- Comfortable with mentoring junior members of the team.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in a digital agency or studio
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work with experience integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch are essential.
- Some understanding in front-end development, including HTML5, CSS, SASS is favourable.
Please send your CV and portfolio through to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org