As a Creative, you'll be responsible for coming up with creative ideas as well as executing layout designs for artwork and copy. You will have at least 12 months in creativing and executing creative concepts across shopper, experiential, social, digital and other platform while overseeing the whole project cycle, from concept to production.
- Implement your experience of the industry, specifically in marketing and communication concepts
- Bringing ideas to life visually
- Produce illustrative material with artists and photographers
- Directing the development of design concepts while ensuring high standards of execution
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a hunger to put in the hard yards to prove yourself
- 1-2+years creative experience in a traditional advertising agency
- A good eye for craft and ability to work independently
- Strong production knowledge in print, TV, activation, and digital
- Good understanding of consumer campaign best practice and industry standards
This is a full-time role, based in Sydney's upmarket area of CBD.
If the above sounds like you hit 'APPLY' now and submit your CV and portfolio along with your application.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.