Our client is a global leader in Marketing and Communication and is on the lookout for a talented Mid-Senior Video Producer with strong design skills.
As an experienced Video Producer/Designer, you will understand the importance of managing your schedule and valuing customer's needs for high-quality service, delivered with integrity. You will have exceptions planning and communication skills to join a fast-paced environment of the agency.
Your day to day will include:
- Managing and delivering video services - incl. but not limited to production, shooting, editing, simple motion graphics
- Delivering design work – long (proposals, reports, infographics) and short form
- Your work will be split into 60% Video and 40% Design
- Support the Studio Manager to establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with key clients
- Own the video creation process from brief stage to delivery for all internal and lower value external videos
- Produce, budget, and manage larger shoots, working in collaboration with external providers for the higher end videos/larger shoots
- Deliver design projects, working closely with the design lead, taking ownership of the process from brief to delivery
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with and direct senior stakeholders, ensuring the end results follow best practices.
- You will know how to manage expectations and advice on timelines and budgets on what’s doable on given timelines and budgets
- Working well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines is your second nature.
- Excellent attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in video production and design, with exposure to a corporate environment, with a strong portfolio/showreel to back this up
- Experience using HD cameras and DSLR’s
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects + Plug Ins, Adobe Media Encoder, and colour grading.
- Strong knowledge of working with multiple lighting techniques in different environments as well as an audio recording with the use of lapel and boom microphones
- Proficient with Cinema 4D and integration within After Effects (preferable)
- Experience in creative concepts, scriptwriting, and storyboarding would be a plus
- Experience working with external suppliers for crew bookings and external services
- Expert knowledge of Adobe cc – the majority of the work will be long form, with a lot of infographics, and your portfolio will need to include these
This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible.
* Only those based in New Zealand with working rights need to apply ( no sponsorship will be offered)
Candidates with the above skills listed will be considered for the role