You will be joining an innovative and vibrant team, who are really passionate about developing industry-leading software but also enjoy balance with team activities such as yoga, touch-football and a relatively casual, but high-performing environment.
You will have a solid understanding of:
- web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with HubSpot and any server-side coding e.g C#, Java, etc. would be highly desirable.
- A basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience working in ecommerce will be highly regarded
You will be joining a close-knit team of Front End Developers who are really passionate about what they do and the product they have built.
In addition to this you will join a company who offer flexible working, a competitive salary and an opportunity to continue to grow your career.
** This role will require a candidate to be currently living in Australia and have full-working rights. **
To express your interest please apply via the advert link. Any questions please get in touch by contacting [email protected]