A much loved Australian beauty brand is seeking a new Content Creator (Graphics, Video and Photography) to join their growing team. This is a varied role which will involve creating graphic, video and photographic content for their social and digital platforms.
You will be working closely with the senior creatives to explore, refine and implement fresh design aesthetics and perspectives for their social and digital channels. You will be an ideas person, with a proven ability to strategise and plan engaging brand content.
This role will be based at their head office in South Melbourne.
Key duties include
- Creating engaging new video content
- Creating new photography content
- Leading on the content creation strategy of the brand
- Evolving the current graphic assets and content, refreshing brand guidelines and approaches
- Working closely with the Creative Director to make decisions on all content and creative channels, from graphic and motion design, video content, styling, art direction and photography
- Creating content for e-commerce campaigns
- Designing premium EDMs
- Edit photos and create images for social, digital and e-comm use
- Undertake graphic design work for marketing requirements
- Manage the delivery of the creative and content campaigns
- At least 3 years in a visual content creation role
- Proven experience in creating videos and images for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok etc
- Experience working with e-comm platforms, such as Shopify
- A strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- A strong knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Worked within beauty or fashion, or with a luxury brand
- Incredible attention to detail
- A proactive and positive attitude
This role is based on site in Melbourne. You must have the right to work in Australia. Please note, due to the high number of applications received only suitable candidates will be contacted.