You will step in and manage an existing portfolio of clients and jump right in with responding to clients briefs with strategic media plans. The Media Buyer will nurture and develop relationships with publishers and media agencies in order to achieve the best outcomes and competitive rates, and you will be buying and planning media across digital and print channels.
Some key responsibilities include:
- organising media schedules
- Reporting on the previous months performance and activity stats
- Providing recommendations and feedback to clients based on the success of previous campaigns and spend
- Ensuring that campaign start dates are met and the launch is smooth
- Keep track of media invoices
- Someone who is happy working independently and also within a team
- A strong multitasker
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Fantastic organisation skills
- 1 + years minimum in a media sales, planning or buying role (or similar)
You must have the right to work in Australia as they are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.