We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join a well established financial services organisation on an initial 6-month contract with the plan to go permanent at the end of 6 months.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to write and implement the company’s marketing plan. You will also work as the company’s brand guardian ensuring all marketing communications are on brand, whilst rolling out on-brand campaigns across multiple channels including digital, social, press, event, and content. You will also be responsible for managing countless events/conferences throughout the year as well as managing sponsorship opportunities that the company engages in.
Reporting into the Executive Director, this fantastic opportunity would suit a great all-rounder who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who likes a challenge acting as the sole marketer. You should be a big picture thinker who has the ability to plan media and execute your vision. You will enjoy experimenting, have fantastic digital skills, and be a wizard when it comes to Google AdWords and social media marketing, and customer experience marketing.
- Experience planning media across digital, print, and event
- 360 Marketing experience (This is not a digital marketing role)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Prior experience with managing event partnerships
- Experience with CRM and email marketing
- Media/campaign monitoring and management
- Strong with Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing
- Able to work autonomously while part of a cross functioning team
- Experience working alongside external agencies and creatives (design)
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing calendar
- Technical proficiency in data analysis
- Results orientated
- Problem solver – able to analyze information and think logically
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in the financial services space
If you’re a highly driven individual with 360 marketing experience who can own the marketing function and take them to the next level all whilst looking to join a dynamic company, apply now with your CV.
Please note that this opportunity is only open to people with full working rights for Australia. Please only reply should you match all the above criteria.