They are currently looking for a highly experienced UX Design Lead to help launch innovative and attractive new features through a variety of mediums – iPhone, web, iPad, Android and Apple Watch - to their huge audience base.
- Plan and conduct UX research projects
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Lead a team of product designers and product managers
- Be an integral part of ideation and innovation sessions, driving continuous improvement
- Help drive the company forwards, cementing it as the industry leading platform experience globally
You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a Lead UX Design role as well as solid tenure as a design lead for at least one app. You will possess natural creative flair, be innovative and understand product thinking. It is vital you know current web/mobile UX design strategies and trends inside out and get how UX aligns with strategic commercial and business goals. You will be a collaborative team player who can take ownership and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across the business. You will enjoy juggling multiple projects at once and thrive in a solution focused, results driven environment.
This is an opportunity to join a business that is making a true difference in their market. They are a flexible organisation with health and well-being at the very forefront.
This role can be a fully remote working opportunity and therefore if you’re based anywhere in Australia we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested please apply today! If you have any questions please contact either [email protected] or [email protected]