PRODUCT DESIGN LEAD
Seeking a Lead Product Designer to fill a permanent position at an innovative SaaS Start-up, working to improve and build upon the sophisticated systems already established by the founders.
Located in the heart of Sydney, you will be joining a cross functional team, where your input will have great influence over the organisation's direction and development. RESPONSIBILITIES
As the business’ first full-time design hire, you will get the opportunity to explore your creative and technical understanding of product design, as a means of taking the product to the next level.
- Lead the design/development of new and existing features; from discovery, ideation, and beyond.
- Design cross-platform solutions across mobile and web.
- Closely collaborate with engineers, and customers, to build sophisticated and intuitive software.
- Actively self-assess your own work and encourage personal development; taking on feedback from stakeholders, users, and analytics.
- Engage in aspects of marketing, social content, and electronic document management (EDM).
- Minimum 4 years experience in a UI/UX (product) design role.
- Thorough knowledge of user-oriented design practices, with focus on a mobile first approach.
- Technical ability in prototyping, wireframing, storyboarding, and creating high-fidelity mockups.
- Experience creating pixel-perfect UI.
- Experience using Adobe XD is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced ‘start-up’ environment, with a great deal of autonomy.
- Any exposure to retail/e-commerce platforms will be highly regarded.
Please apply with an updated CV, and current portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.