The company is in a leading position with its proprietary technology and a well-established footprint in the APAC market; and paired with your relationship-building skills and extensive knowledge in digital performance and omni-channel marketing, you will deliver growth for both the company and your clients.
Your primary focus will be to provide thought leadership and manage complex commercial partnerships within national and international brands direct, at all levels, as well as their agencies, in order to retain and unlock budgets and increase market share.
• Act as a trusted consultant and industry expert, providing top-level strategic account management to ensure retention and client satisfaction
• Advise on client’s digital marketing strategy and educate on the company’s proprietary technology and solutions across channels and devices
• Optimize accounts to improve performance and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin
• Grow revenue and track retention of clients and agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with upselling new products
• Analyze a wide range of performance metrics to identify customized solutions and ensure ROI goals are reached
• Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly review meetings with Client team
• Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing the company’s services and solutions
• 5+ year’s experience within AdTech/MarTech/Performance Media enterprise level accounts; knowledge of key client verticals - eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Automotive and Finance preferred
• Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
• Ability to asses and resolve client issues encountered in the role and up-sell new products
• Strong analytical skills. Must be proficient in Excel formulas, v-lookups and modeling, with experience using Salesforce and JIRA a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to stakeholder manage and navigate quickly within large organizations
• Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad-serving and ad ops would be an advantage.
• Strong understanding of brand/advertiser objectives and the omni-channel marketing mix
If you are looking for your next challenge to consult for a leading global AdTech player then please email your CV to Lauren at: [email protected] - Job Ref No. 8285