Our client is a global, full-service integrated marketing agency based on the North Shore that is on the lookout for a Retail Project Manager with experience in the retail design and marketing space. You will monitor and manage the progress of key retail projects, effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time within budget. You will work alongside the Head of Sales, overseeing the roll-out and development of cutting-edge retail concepts and while delivering excellent customer service.
- Overseeing retail development, layout, and fit-out activities
- Working on retail projects, including the opening of flagship stores
- Responsible for seamless end to end process
- Provide recommendations with design management and compliance
- Build strong relationships with key partners Work closely with the Client Service and Design team (onshore and offshore) to provide best in class outputs on time and budget.
- Work with partnering teams to deliver successful retail launches to the client.
- Report writing including cost reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Promote a Health & Safety culture and drive assurance across all events
As an Experienced Project Management you will have:
- Tertiary level qualification or relevant experience within the retail project management industry
- Minimum 5-6 years in a similar role – retail production and supplier experience and exposure to an agency environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience in consumer electronics and working as a part of global networks an advantage
- Experience in marketing and agency preferred but not essential
- Experience in retail design including retail development, layouts, and fit-outs.
- Commercially savvy
- Proactive, positive, and can-do attitude, motivator, energetic and punctual
- Great communicator - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will work with a great team of people, helping the business and its clients grow in the New Zealand market.
If it sounds like you, don't delay hit 'Apply' and start a new year working for a great business and a team!
Only those who reside in New Zealand, with valid New Zealand working rights need to apply.