13 days ago
Looking for a Junior Digital Producer / Account Manager for a 6 week contract with an innovative Integrated Agency based in North Sydney starting on the 19th August.
Here's what you'll be able to say you do...
Here's how you'll know your skills and experience will connect with this role...
- Provide innovative digital campaigns through the effective project management & delivery of campaign builds
- Be at the forefront of innovation and expand your knowledge & skill base in a fast paced, rapidly evolving place-based media sector
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to manage the end-to-end campaign project management process from scope-of-works through the delivery and install
- Showcase your passion for excellence and due diligence through effective project management abilities
- Inspire others through your passion in bringing this space to life
- Bring your best self to work each day and surround yourself by like-minded individuals in a supportive & fun team environment
- You're an Junior Producer with exceptional communication, risk management and organisation skills
- You will have at least 1-2 years commercial experience as an Account Manager, Digital Producer or Project Manager
- Your career has roots in producing advertising campaigns
- You're comfortable managing the end-to-end production process from SOW through to delivery
- You thrive within a dynamic fast paced 'agency style' environment and enjoy collaborating with a diverse mix of creatives, developers, producers & sales teams
- You’re able to lead stakeholders on the journey through exceptional communication skills and understanding
- You’re able to apply a commercial lens and entrepreneurial mindset to your work and tackle challenges with a ‘seek to understand’ philosophy
- You can attest to the importance of CX and a 'customer first' approach taking pride in the work product you deliver
- You're autonomous in your working style yet able to work well and engage with others to bring that real sense of team comradeship to the forefront
Please apply with an updated CV