This one's for the Junior Graphic Designers with a passion for music, pop culture, and events.
If this sounds like you, read on.
This is an awesome opportunity for a junior designer to join a team of four, and work closely with the creative lead to design everything from posters, brochures, and print marketing collateral to eDMs and social media.
Based in a cool office in Kingsland only a block from the train station, this company manages 4 brands and over 100 events each year. They're buzzing with vibrant energy, a passion for music, and a love of creativity.
We're looking for someone who can bring their enthusiasm and love of design, creativity and music to this role. You'll be a great communicator, deadline driven, and able to collaborate with other creatives.
We're also looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in a graphic design role
- Skilled and confident on the Adobe Creative Suite
- An eye for design and aesthetics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work as it comes in
For bonus points, you'll also have:
- Experience in eDM, web banners and other digital media
- Experience with video editing/motion graphics
- Keen interest in photography and videography
- Ability to follow strict brand guidelines
This role is part time (3 days per week) for an initial 8-month contract, but with scope to extend into full time for the right person later in the year.
If this sounds like everything you've been dreaming of - and you think you can tick all the right boxes - hit apply to send your CV and portfolio to Jane now.
Please note that this role is Auckland-based and you must have full working rights in New Zealand to apply. The client is unable to offer sponsorship, and the work cannot be done remotely.