Working alongside a passionate team of developers and designers ensuring all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
Your day to day will include:
- Ability to act on, analyze, and verify requirements for testing purposes as well as gather business requirements for the development stream and will construct relevant QA documentation for testing purposes.
- Write and execute test cases, track defects, fixes, and retest in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Prioritize testing tasks based on criticality to the end-user and ensure that all testing activities are completed as scheduled and co-ordinate testing to ensure release/sprint timelines and deliverables are met.
- Develop test plans and strategies based on quality assurance best practices and experience.
- Analyze and understand complex User Stories to create test cases/scenarios.
- Create regression tests, build acceptance tests (BAT), and smoke tests.
- Creating test data and using problem tracking tools
- Communicate effectively and positively with other members of the team.
- Advocate for Quality in all aspects of design and development.
- Contribute to the development of automation testing.
- 4+ years of experience
- Post-Secondary Education in the related field.
If the above sounds like you hit' apply' now
* Please only those with the relevant experience and those based in NZ need to apply.