Working primarily on an iconic retail brand, you will be working across catalogues, POS, press, OOH outputs for print-ready set-up, as well as eDMs, digital display and microsites when need be.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator - a working knowledge of Sketch (digital) is highly advantageous.
- Recognize as required the need to process design briefs quickly and efficiently applying existing style guides; or, the need for original thinking and great care in design.
- Understand the time requirements of each design brief and communicate clearly with account management if expectations need to be changed.
- Execution of design concepts into finished, production-ready files for build or dispatch across catalogues, POS, press, OOH, eDMs, digital display and microsites.
- Support functions as necessary internal studio operation such as mounting of layouts/art filing etc.
- Work with Production to ensure that work is being complete and trafficked in the best possible manner.
- Quality control of all items produced (laser prints-outs, discs sent to supplier's etc. absolute accountability of these items and use of approval stamp on all final artwork proofs.
- You will be joining a global team of talented individuals, with a presence across the Australasian region including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and more!
- Beautiful office spaces right in the heart of the CBD, with amazing views of the Melbourne skyline.
- Dedicated budgets for self improvement, as well as health and wellness benefits.
- Get your birthday off - it's on us, along with 2 days of extra annual leave in 2 years' time.
Note: Only applications with folios (PDF/website) will be considered. Unfortunately, only applicants with full Australian working rights will be accepted.