A regional strategic brand and communications agency with a city vibe is offering the opportunity for you to join them in creating a wide range of digital products that help their client's brands to be seen, heard and believed.
You'll get to work with small business, eCommerce through to government clients given you plenty of diversity - no one day is the same. It’s a great chance for someone that loves a challenge and loves working in small teams with shared values and purpose.
Experience a work-life balance that regional living naturally provides (just 1-2 hour from Melbourne). They know that happy people are productive people so they can provide you with flexible working arrangements when needed. They are a small, collective team of 7 permanent staff members including marketers, designers, developers, and producers.
Things we are looking for;
3+ year’s experience of front-end development experience with WordPress (or other CMS)
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS with CMS platforms like WordPress
- Experience creating and editing WordPress theme and plugins
- Excellent understanding and experience in responsive web design
- Experience using front end responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap/Foundation (Foundation preferred)
- Working experience with Sketch and the Adobe CC suite
- Experience with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) and Visual Composer (WP Bakery)
- Previous experience working on ecommerce projects (preferably WooCommerce)
- Knowledge of website optimisation best practices (minifying/caching files, image optimisation, etc)
- Build Systems and Pre-processors - NPM, Webpack, Gulp, SASS, Git
- Understanding and working experience with PHP/MySQL
- MVC frameworks experience
- Understanding and working experience with server-side technologies and databases - PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Apache
For more information, please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org