Junior-mid frontend Developer
I am looking for a junior-mid frontend developer for my client who are AgTech business based in North Sydney.
You will be joining an experienced dev team, where you will be working closely with the UX/UI designer to bridge the gap between dev and design.
They have multiple applications, so you will get the opportunity to have variety and work with different technologies, keeping up to date with newer technologies.
- MUST have at least 1 year commercial experience, working as a frontend developer
- Extensive experience with HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- experience creating dynamic web pages using AJAX
- The ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience working with a UX/UI designer OR team & understanding of UX/UI best practice.
Please apply with an updated CV ASAP.